Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Puzzle,

You are as complicated as it gets, but I can't decide if I despise or pity you most. When I think about you, I wonder what happened to make you the way that you are. I wonder if someone tricked you so bad that you started doing it so no one else could hurt you again. But it's not making you happy. You might be able to trick everyone else, but you're not fooling me. You can laugh, joke, smile, and pretend all you want...but it's not going to work. You can't make the pieces fit. Maybe if you'd stop putting up that carefully constructed facade you always have, you'd finally see that it's not so bad. It's not so bad to just be yourself. To let your guard down. To stop thinking about every consequence and just live in the moment. I can't lie and say that you won't get hurt, but sometimes the hurt is worth it. Sometimes you have to get hurt before you can heal and become stronger. I hope you find happiness. You deserve it. I just wish I could make you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment